— Thank you By Land and Sea for nominating us! —
Getting nominated for an award is a great way to meet new bloggers as well as spread the word about other great blogs you have come across.
Sign up to Grey World Nomads' Newsletter and win an City Walks App of your choice! Deadline 1. of July!
7 Facts about Grey World Nomads:
- We started our travel blog almost exactly two years ago. We – that’s Marcelle and George, world nomads without a home base.
- Starting out with our own travel stories, advice and photography we’d like to extend Grey World Nomads with contributions of other Grey World Nomads’ travel experiences.
- Grey World Nomads can but don’t have to be grey nor do they have to be over 50. Marcelle might also not yet be grey and 50 either 😉
- Wildlife is our devotion and reason why we always return to Southern Africa (not only because George is South African).
- We love walking in the mountains with forests and lakes. One reason why we often return to Switzerland (not only because Marcelle is Swiss).
- Our preference for vast landscapes make us search for lesser populated, pristine countryside rather than city tripping.
- We dream of converting a small bus into our home on wheels to travel more independently…. Oops there is another fact:
- Our stubborn but undoubtedly most lovable traveling Beagle, Vlou, accompanies us almost everywhere. His stories can be found on our other blog animalcarers
We nominate the following blogs for the Versatile Blogger Awards:
Please take some time to visit each of these blogs or social media pages. They contain most valuable information for travelers and travel stories.
- Joel ‘The Scout’ and Jackie ‘The Scribe’ of TravelnWrite, who write the tales and tips they’ve gathered on their travels.
- Tim ‘The Chef’ & Nat ‘The Photographer’ of A Cook Not Mad who hope they inspire you to travel and cook more.
- Anita and Richard of No Particular Place To Go who no longer wish away the days Monday through Friday.
- Rachel of Rachel’s Ruminations who lives in the Netherlands as an expat and takes the road less travelled.
- Julie of Julie Dawn Fox In Portugal, a British expat with a passion for travel, writing and photography sharing information about the food, art, culture and off-the-beaten-track highlights of her country of choice.
- Life Beyond Borders Travel & life abroad blog of Rebecca who lives in Greece.
- David and Lyn of The Travelling Lindfields who cycle and occasionally make brief visits home in Australia.
- Jan keeps returning to France and she will inspire you, too on France Travel Tips
- Looking for Irene S. Levine’s travel writing? More Time To Travel
- Stephanie of 1Adventure Traveler, Expat wife who is stepping out of her comfort zone to travel.
Please take some time to visit each of these blogs or social media pages – the are full of great tips, photos, and work for readers of all interests!
- Thank your nominator
- Share the award on your blog
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Choose 10-15 new nominees who have fewer than 300 followers
- Notify them via social media
Have fun getting to know new bloggers and nominating others!