1. You are looking for Freelance Photographers and Travel Journalists
We write our articles and photograph for websites and magazines with emphasis on wildlife, nature and places off the beaten path.
Our lifestyle as world nomads living the wild life makes for a vast experience in traveling. Our firsthand travel tips and personal travel stories find avid readers around the world.
We are looking forward to your request.
2. You Want To Be A Contributor To ‘The Wild Life’ Blog
3. We Like To Work together with your Business
We built up this blog The Wild Life and several Social Media Platforms over the last three years and have a growing amount of interested followers. Our target audience are nature loving, mature people who are (early) retired and can afford to travel extensively. They are financially independent and English or German-speaking.
There are a wealth of themes which are appealing to our audience:
- Real Estate / Second Home
- Hotels and Rental Property
- Cars and Caravans
- Luxury Retirement Resorts
- Golf Estates
… you name it
What we can do for you
- Submit a post, written by you, to promote your product or service
- We review your place or product and present it with appealing photographs in a sympathetic, down to earth manner
- Let us promote your product/service on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- We offer limited advertisement opportunities in form of banner ads on our blog.
Just get in contact with us, if you’d like further collaboration.
With your message on our blog you
- target a specific audience of financially independent people
- reach a growing niche of (early) retirees
- deliver your messages in a sympathetic, down to earth way.
We are looking forward to our working together!
Please contact us: