As we walked through the streets of London I loaded this self-made map on my smartphone, on which I had saved all the free and cheap Attractions. You can profit from my preparations. The description of these sights are on my previous post London On A Shoestring.
This is the LINK TO THE MAP
Planning a City Trip? Don’t forget to participate in our contest:
– YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR CITY –
In celebration of our 2nd year anniversary of our blog Grey World Nomads we are giving away promo codes for full version of City Walks Apps, one of the popular iOS and android apps by GPSmyCity.
How to participate?
That’s very easy. We only ask you to subscribe to Grey World Nomads’ email list.
You'll get insider travel tips focused on long-term travel for you directly to your inbox.
Please subscribe here:
Email Subscription Form
The 20 lucky winners will receive promo codes, in partnership with GPSmyCity, which will allow the winners to download a full version of Maps and Walks (City Walks App) of a city of their choice for FREE! This city guide App includes a detailed, fully functional city map and several carefully selected self-guided city walks along with a list of attractions and other features. It is designed to work offline without internet connection. It is available for both iOS and Android and works perfectly with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This contest is open WORLDWIDE.
- It will start on June 1 (12am – GMT + 1) and will end on July 1 (12AM – GMT + 1).
- Winners will be randomly selected and will be announced on the next day, July 2 on the Facebook Page of the Grey World Nomads.
- Entries that are incomplete or inaccurate will be deemed invalid.
- This giveaway is hosted by the Grey World Nomads in partnership with GPSmyCity
Good luck! Please feel free to also share this giveaway to your family and friends!